When using or registering on our Service, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter identifying personal data such as your email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. Some of personal data might be provided by you at your own discretion such as your content, photos, videos.
We also collect information of your activity on our Service, hardware and software information relatedto your devices, your wireless and mobile network connection, your location data. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our Service, fill out a form or enter information on our Service.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information you provide in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Service in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Service features.
- To send periodic emails regarding other products and services.
- To quickly process your transactions.
What are grounds for processing of your information?
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our Service is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Service as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency), or it is necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Our Service is not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our customer support.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
SIA Battika, reg. number 40003354915, Latvia, Riga, Matisa iela 61 - 33, LV-1009